Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Drumlish

Options
  • 06-02-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all thinking of buying a house in Drumlish, just outside the village to be exact and I am wondering about broadband in the area, I have Sky Broadband and I am wondering can it be got in the Drumlish area or what service is everyone else using. Any comments on the area would be welcome I am not too familiar with Drumlish apart from I know Mulleadys are there... thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

chelbi wrote: »
    Hi all thinking of buying a house in Drumlish, just outside the village to be exact and I am wondering about broadband in the area, I have Sky Broadband and I am wondering can it be got in the Drumlish area or what service is everyone else using. Any comments on the area would be welcome I am not too familiar with Drumlish apart from I know Mulleadys are there... thanks in advance :)

The school is a disaster if you have kids, my son moved there near the end of JNR inf, moved back to DUB near the end of SNR inf. His Jnr inf class were sharing the room with Snr inf and 1st class, same teacher, got hardly anything done durning the year, spent a lot of time watching dvd's in class and is very behind now back in his original school.

Advertisement