Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Haven't really watched many myself for exactly that reason...don't care how many they release though as they're completely avoidable.

• It's turning into the 'Terminator Genesis' of Gaming with it's promotion obsession.
    Why ruin the experience of any actual surprise with constant spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Is the Red Hood Story Pack only with Gamestop or can I get it at a later date as DLC from Xbox store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Is the Red Hood Story Pack only with Gamestop or can I get it at a later date as DLC from Xbox store ?

Its a Gamestop pre-order deal but will probably be released for all after a month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

McLoughlin wrote: »

Yes, might be a while before it's available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

So Zavvi are still offering the batmobile edition, hearing bad things about them cancelling pre-orders though - anyone have any experience good or bad with them?

http://www.zavvi.com/xbox-one-games/batman-arkham-knight-batmobile-edition/11123602.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

LuvSpudz wrote: »
    So Zavvi are still offering the batmobile edition, hearing bad things about them cancelling pre-orders though - anyone have any experience good or bad with them?

http://www.zavvi.com/xbox-one-games/batman-arkham-knight-batmobile-edition/11123602.html

Never had a preorder cancelled from them before. Just to warn you though anything sent from Zavvi over €22 could be liable for VAT and import duty(if over €150) as everything is sent from the Channel Islands and not inside the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The game has broken the street date in some stores in the US, so be careful with spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Xenji wrote: »
    The game has broken the street date in some stores in the US, so be careful with spoilers.

Bowing out so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Xenji wrote: »

Any chance that could lead to Amazon posting it before launch date?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Any chance that could lead to Amazon posting it before launch date?

Not a hope, but they do ship a day before launch for UK orders. Since using Parcel Motel and the Belfast address I get games the same night of their release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just realised this is out in just over a week. I have a feeling E3 will be flooded with videos, definitely need to avoid them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Wheres the cheapest best place to pick this up online , not fussy about getting it on release day either

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Wheres the cheapest best place to pick this up online , not fussy about getting it on release day either

Bout €55 on Amazon at the minute on X1/PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just pre-ordered of amazon cheers lads, Got none of that dlc bollix either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Smyths has it for 59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd usually have an Arkham game preordered months before release but for this I'm gonna stroll into Argos/Smyths (right beside each other) on Launch day and cheapest one gets my money, couldn't care what bonus comes with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Have the week off but I might wait for the sales/GOTY, enough games to play and only a few trophies off having a platinum on origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Bought the PC Preorder today 22 euro

(reason it's 22 euro on mine, was it's in Korean won...outside of euro you don't pay taxes....so maybe if you set up a proxy to have your addressed changed, and do it that way you can avoid the extra)
    Else it's maybe 30euro or so I think

https://www.g2a.com/batpal

I also bought Shadow of Mordor from them when it was first released for 24 USD last year.

Just note that when paying it may ask you to also pay for G2A shield (their secure pay system thingy) which is like 1 euro, but it sets it as a monthly subscription on your paypal. So be sure to cancel that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I pressies ordered mine from Smyth's a few weeks back at 59.99..... Wasn't going to give GameStop my money when they had it fir 15 quid more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Argos will probably have it for 60 on launch.

I pressies ordered mine from Smyth's a few weeks back at 59.99..... Wasn't going to give GameStop my money when they had it fir 15 quid more

dont blame you €75 is past the tipping point. €69.99 is more than enough to be charging

I'd want the season pass for what gamestop charge sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOuIs3zp9Wc

A new demo I don't want to embed the link just in case of spoilers. I haven't even watched the thing myself cause its out next week.

Anyone replaying Asylum or City?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ERG89 wrote: »

A new demo I don't want to post the link just in case of spoilers. I haven't even watched the thing myself cause its out next week.

Flicked through it, the new menu interface looks much nicer

cloud493 wrote: »
    Argos will probably have it for 60 on launch.

Might be of use to some... Gamestop are selling it for €9.99 with any 2 games on the list

New super mario bros wii is there and it's €25 in CEX

Provided gamestop will take 2 copies that's €50 + €9.99

Tallaght has CEX upstairs and gamestop downstairs and has plenty of copies of mario in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Might be of use to some... Gamestop are selling it for €9.99 with any 2 games on the list

New super mario bros wii is there and it's €25 in CEX

Provided gamestop will take 2 copies that's €50 + €9.99

Tallaght has CEX upstairs and gamestop downstairs and has plenty of copies of mario in stock

Needs to be two different games does it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The Batmobile edition has been cancelled at the 11th hour.

Also ALL retailer exclusive dlc will be included in the season pass when the exclusivity period expires in August/September.

http://kotaku.com/batmans-big-collectors-edition-cancelled-at-last-minute-1712096244?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Needs to be two different games does it not?

Not sure to be honest, more experienced traders here might know

Advertisement