Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You the anime skin for logging into WB. As a bonus on PS4, you get the 60's costume and batmobile skin, and also a very cool looking Future justice leage costume.

At the main menu screen, go to showcase, look at the costumes and press squeare to apply to ingame character. Same for batmobile skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Cormac... wrote: »
    Is there a Bat-Dance Emote Available? :p

20 Euro....

"You will literally throw money at the screen...

Absolutely sick of the f*cking tanks. I just want to investigate a crime scene but i had 4 goes now trying to get to the same place dealing with literally nonstop spawning tanks. I would have bought battlefield if i wanted tank battles. Even trying to outrun them, they just keep appearing around every corner. So i take to the skies only to be told to go back and protect my batmobile from attack.

Might play non tank AR challenges for a bit to get away from it.

Must have missed something or forgotten from previous games, but how do you disable the wee flying drones? They shock you if you get close :confused:

Edit: Never mind I see there a guy with a remote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I was trapped in the car all evening having to take out COBRA tanks, it was poxy hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Anyone able tell me what exactly I'll be missing out on if I start playing this game without downloading the update beforehand? It takes 7 hours apparently so I want to put it off if possible. It says that I will miss out on some "network" features. Would I not get any trophies then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Finished Ace Chemicals this evening, it bugged just after as I got a call from Alfred. Going to help
    Catwoman
    now after meeting
    Manbat for the first time & got that blood sample. Hope to reinact 'On Leather Wings'.
    I enjoyed it more but I wish I wasn't being forced to use the Batmobile so much. Oh there is a tank...there is a ramp.....there is a hook I have to grapple, better use the remote control Batmobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Absolutely sick of the f*cking tanks. I just want to investigate a crime scene but i had 4 goes now trying to get to the same place dealing with literally nonstop spawning tanks. I would have bought battlefield if i wanted tank battles. Even trying to outrun them, they just keep appearing around every corner. So i take to the skies only to be told to go back and protect my batmobile from attack.

Might play non tank AR challenges for a bit to get away from it.

Just get it over with a blow em away, there is a set limit to the number on each island, it shows up on the top right.
    I was trapped in the car all evening having to take out COBRA tanks, it was poxy hard.

There is an upgrade for the batmobile weapons that make your cannon rounds attract the Cobras, so you can lead them into walls and shoot their arses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Them Cobra tanks are so bloody annoying :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Redo91 wrote: »
    Anyone able tell me what exactly I'll be missing out on if I start playing this game without downloading the update beforehand? It takes 7 hours apparently so I want to put it off if possible. It says that I will miss out on some "network" features. Would I not get any trophies then?

The update fixes issues like game stability and graphics issues and other glitches.

You will get trophies as normal it's just the active leader boards that will be disabled.

• Advertisement

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Just get it over with a blow em away, there is a set limit to the number on each island, it shows up on the top right.

Ah sound didn't know that. Got a load of them out of the way last night and was much better exploring the place. Loving the riddler sections and randomly met a character who popped to say hello and me needing new Bat Jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Be warned some achievements wont pop if you dont get the update not much difference otherwise.

Thanks for the replies. Decided not to chance it in the end and just let the update finish (took around 3-4 hours) last night. Can't wait to give this a play over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

sheehy83 wrote: »
    randomly met a character who popped to say hello and me needing new Bat Jocks.

Miss me?

Boom, mind=blown.

Miss me?

Boom, mind=blown.

That was mad enough but met another interesting character out and about in the world.

Although that first one, i think is such a brilliant addition to the game. Bravo to Rocksteady on that. Those last 2 voicemails you can listen to in Wayne tower had me actually roaring laughing.

Any idea how you change the controls for the batmobile? Want to make L2 break. Also how do you track the random conversations you pick up from the streets? I could have sworn they were much easier find in City?

After the batmobile tutorial, go to 'game options' in the start menu and change the batmobile controls there.

Yeah, if i hear interesting chatter, i go to the detective mode and look for a group of people in that direction but not always easy to find.

I don't seem to have the option to do that. Maybe I haven't done the tutorial yet. I assumed I had considering I'm know driving the thing! 😀

Is there something up with the leaderboards on this game? It's telling me I have to log into PSN when I already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Redo91 wrote: »
    Is there something up with the leaderboards on this game? It's telling me I have to log into PSN when I already have.

Yeah there seems to be an issue with the leaderboards on PS4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-26-batman-arkham-knights-leaderboards-arent-working-on-ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just did the last Riddler race. I can see that one really annoying a few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Is the Batman servers down? Like I haven't been fit to see the leaderboards or nothing on PS4 version since I started playing and I am connected to the internet so wondering if it's just me or is this the case for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It looks to be an issue for everyone.

On Riddler, that's him done with for me. They have done the usual stupid thing by having to complete every riddler challenge. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

tok9 wrote: »
    It looks to be an issue for everyone.

On Riddler, that's him done with for me. They have done the usual stupid thing by having to complete every riddler challenge. No thanks.

My hole I'm doing those riddler things, 250 I think, I just youtube' the true ending.

I love hunting the riddler trophies but will wait til later so i have all the tools.

Im glad the ps4 leaderboards are down. More time to play the game instead of constantly trying to beat peoples scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

tok9 wrote: »
    Just did the last Riddler race. I can see that one really annoying a few people.
    that final lap nearly broke me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

tkd93 wrote: »
    that final lap nearly broke me

Glad to see it wasn't just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

The trilogy has nailed how much a pain in the ass the Riddler really is. Batman should break the "special" rule just for him. Justifiable homicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I keep reading about people raving about what a technial marvel Arkham Knight is on PS4. I just turned it on for the very first time tonight and what happens? It crashes before it even starts. Excellent.

• Advertisement

It does look and play brilliant on ps4 (for me anyway) but i wish it would stop raining for 5 minutes so i could enjoy the scenery more.

Advertisement