Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

sheehy83 wrote: »
    It does look and play brilliant on ps4 (for me anyway) but i wish it would stop raining for 5 minutes so i could enjoy the scenery more.

Bring in more thunder & lightning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

It does look and play brilliant on ps4 (for me anyway) but i wish it would stop raining for 5 minutes so i could enjoy the scenery more.

I'd swear it rained when I was indoors in the clock tower.
    Too tired to play it tonight after work. Don't want to finish it too early as I finished Arkham City in about 4 sittings. As for the Riddler I never got all the trophies in Asylum or City so c'est la vie

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

After spending far too long playing it over the last few days, I've finished the main story and only have 5 of the most wanted things to complete, though they're pretty much the ones that require the most work (Occupy Gotham, Riddler etc).

Can definitely see the Riddler trophies being a pain in the hole. So many new abilities and gadgets, as well as the size and scale of the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

when you enter a room and get a riddle is there anyway to re read or see it, it goes by a bit quick for me to read and figure them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

when you enter a room and get a riddle is there anyway to re read or see it, it goes by a bit quick for me to read and figure them?

I think if you drop a waypoint on it in the map (Y or triangle button I think), it leaves the riddle up when you are in the area.

• Advertisement

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I think if you drop a waypoint on it in the map (Y or triangle button I think), it leaves the riddle up when you are in the area.

I was talking of walking into a room and randomly getting the riddle.

Also I was on top of falcone industries shipping place and there a encased body with a handprint on it to open it, how do you open it or whos handprint do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Go to the map and scroll across the tabs at the top until you get to the riddler section and that shows groups of riddles by the area you are in. It should be on your current area by defaukt so scroll through the riddles and look for the one that showed up for you.

Or just leave the room/area and go straight back in.

Not sure about the handprint one but a lot of riddles need equipment unlocked from proceeding with the main story.

Also if you scan a riddler trophy, it saves the location on the map. Other ways to get the riddle locations are to look for enemies where one of them are glowing green. Fight all in the group and leave greenie til last and you can then interrogate him for locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

Can I play it even though I didn't play the previous parts?
    Cheers

La Mer wrote: »
    Can I play it even though I didn't play the previous parts?
    Cheers

You can, but obviously you'll miss out on a pretty big part of the story and a lot of references throughout. Maybe read the plot summaries on Wikipedia or something first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is it possible to get a map in-game with the riddler trophies shown?

• Advertisement

max life wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a map in-game with the riddler trophies shown?

Yeah you get the trophy locations to appear on the in game map by interogating riddler goons who glow green.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Yeah you get the trophy locations to appear on the in game map by interogating riddler goons who glow green.

Thanks for that. Makes it a bit easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I'm finding one of the easiest way to tackle the riddler goons is while in Battle mode in the batmobile just run them over of shoot them off, one by one until you have the glowing green one left to interrogate.

Getting close to the end here, I think. Just finished the mission where
    the cloudburst went off
    . Most of the main missions cleared with a few of the base/mine destruction ones to complete and a load of riddler trophies to get.

Anyone know how the end works? I understand that you need to have 100% completion to get the true/best ending. If I finish it without 100% completion can I go back and finish it once I have? Use spoiler tags if necessary, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You can carry on after to clean up. There is also a New Game + mode. All upgrades and abilities carry over and the difficulty is locked on hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

You can carry on after to clean up. There is also a New Game + mode. All upgrades and abilities carry over and the difficulty is locked on hard.
    I can clean up to 100% completion but can I then finish it (again) to get the 'real ending'?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Also I was on top of falcone industries shipping place and there a encased body with a handprint on it to open it, how do you open it or whos handprint do you need?

It's the pod where you got the new batsuit

I can clean up to 100% completion but can I then finish it (again) to get the 'real ending'?

Once you finish the main story missions, you continue the game to beat all the side missions. Once you've completed them, you can press a button in the menu to then play the real ending

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

PC Mod unlocks ten new playable characters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'll definitely finish the main story tonight. Have the majority of side quests done and 89% of the main story.

Hearing that I can't get the full ending until I 100% complete it is really annoying.

tok9 wrote: »
    Just did the last Riddler race. I can see that one really annoying a few people.

Did that last night, actually really enjoyed it was hoping for a few more laps :)

I've done a 180 on the car, really enjoying how fluid the transition is from on-foot to in-car and tank battles are better now as I found out the machince gun can take out small drones with a single bullet if you hit their glowing purple/blue beacon thing is.

Only downside to the game so far is that it's going way too quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I like the Batmobile a lot too. It's awesome when you have the eject fully upgraded and effectively use it as a cannon!

The battle mode is a bit of a pain though. It has it's moments but after having 3-4 fights with 20-30 tanks.. it gets really tedious.

ahh lads ive the main story completed and these riddler challenges are fair annoying, doing them so i can fight him.

Is it just the riddles you have to do or is it all the trophies aswell, if it is im gonna blow a gasket.

ahh lads ive the main story completed and these riddler challenges are fair annoying, doing them so i can fight him.

Is it just the riddles you have to do or is it all the trophies aswell, if it is im gonna blow a gasket.

It's riddles, trophies, rioters with bombs and breakable objects (check the bottom left corner of the map, it'll show how many things there are left in your current area).

Prepare to blow numerous gaskets.

I've about 30% of them done. The external ones aren't too bad as you can find riddler goons to mark them on the map. Ones inside (I did the movie studios) are a pain in the hole though.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Be warned you cant fight riddler until you find all of the 243 riddler question marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

tok9 wrote: »
    Hearing that I can't get the full ending until I 100% complete it is really annoying.

I've seen this said a few times now. Surely that doesn't include the hundreds of riddler trophies?

yes it does

Thats the reason I traded it in and just youtube the final real ending.

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    Did that last night, actually really enjoyed it was hoping for a few more laps :)

I've done a 180 on the car, really enjoying how fluid the transition is from on-foot to in-car and tank battles are better now as I found out the machince gun can take out small drones with a single bullet if you hit their glowing purple/blue beacon thing is.

Only downside to the game so far is that it's going way too quick.

I wouldn't fully agree, I'm glad the main campaign is shorter than Arkham City. Tired of game padding to be fair. There seems to be much more focus in the main campaign ala Arkham Asylum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

tkd93 wrote: »
    yes it does

Great well I'll finish the rest of the game and youtube the real ending so. No way am I going through that grinding. It's a really poor way to make your game seem longer than it is

• Advertisement

I was disappointed with most of the side missions 2bh. Firefly 2face and penguin were the exact same mission over and over again just a different place really wished they had more variety.

Advertisement