Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Great well I'll finish the rest of the game and youtube the real ending so. No way am I going through that grinding. It's a really poor way to make your game seem longer than it is

Yeah im thinking of doing that aswell, feck that would be a nightmare, trade in, but for what? Ive been waiting for this game since it was teased, now its gone...whats good to get now?

Yeah im thinking of doing that aswell, feck that would be a nightmare, trade in, but for what? Ive been waiting for this game since it was teased, now its gone...whats good to get now?

Witcher 3 all the way !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Metal ger??or get credit to go towards the games coming out nearer to christmas

sorry im wrong there are 3 endings:

1st- complete main story
    2Nd beat like 6 of the side bosses doesnt have to include riddler
    3 rd 100% the game

witcher 3 i guess since theres nothing else of note even do its not really my thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I've seen this said a few times now. Surely that doesn't include the hundreds of riddler trophies?

Yeah. In fairness to the other Batman games, collecting all the riddler stuff was always required for 100% completion, but never to unlock any special ending or anything. This one is a bit unfair.

That being said, I'm sure they know most people will just Youtube it anyway if they don't want to collect all the riddler stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Hopefully they go by trophy info and see how low the % is for getting that ending and never do it again.

The people who like to get all the riddler trophies can still do that, this is just annoying for everyone else.

Theres a death stroke fight as well, do all the own the roads and own the knight

Dont know how to do spoiler thing so..

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Ah here ffs , if you can't use the spoiler button don't post spoilers :mad:

The person posting after you .... me... is going to see what you have typed there at the bottom of the post.

Ah here ffs , if you can't use the spoiler button don't post spoilers :mad:

The person posting after you .... me... is going to see what you have typed there at the bottom of the post.

Ah jesus, literally 1 min later i figured how to do it, i thought the big space with spoiler spoiler spoiler with the big gap was enough.

Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

The riddler trophies are going to be the death of me have 110 out 243.On 97% cant wait to get them all.

I've noticed while driving around occasionally I will spot an enemy on foot or a car that's highlighted in green. Any idea what the significance of that is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I've noticed while driving around occasionally I will spot an enemy on foot or a car that's highlighted in green. Any idea what the significance of that is ?

He is a riddler goon.He can tell you where riddles and trophies are.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Chase them down, fight and 'kill' all the thugs around him, leave him til last and then counter his attacks. You'll interrogate him and he will put riddler locations on your map. Disable any green car (immobiliser, side sweep) and do the same.

I swear Rocksteady ill fn wreck you for making me
    go through all that to have such a terrible Deathstroke battle, in a fn tank, really?

On other news ive fallen under the map 4 times and gotten stuck, even with the batmobile.

spoiler
    Never was bothered with that battle but thats not the worse. On the final 2face mission , 2face was on the escalator which I hit with an electrical charge by accident knocking him out??? Like wtf

I only got stuck once when jumping down the side of wayne tower (im on the xbox )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I wouldn't fully agree, I'm glad the main campaign is shorter than Arkham City. Tired of game padding to be fair. There seems to be much more focus in the main campaign ala Arkham Asylum

Asylum is still the best game of the series in my opinion, to be fair it's one of the best games ever, you had a purpose for every gadget, story and acting was amazing and the levels worked out better.

Im a bit disappointed with the lack of actual boss fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

tok9 wrote: »
    Hopefully they go by trophy info and see how low the % is for getting that ending and never do it again.

The people who like to get all the riddler trophies can still do that, this is just annoying for everyone else.

Rocksteady don't make pokémon games, but if they did.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Chase them down, fight and 'kill' all the thugs around him, leave him til last and then counter his attacks. You'll interrogate him and he will put riddler locations on your map. Disable any green car (immobiliser, side sweep) and do the same.
    Anyone running into riddler goons that dont disclose the info first time and break free and start attacking you again? Happening to me a couple of times. Just run away and then engage them again and you should be able to squeeze the information out of the them.

Got 1 mine and 1 fire rescue mssion to do, then abour 80 or so of the riddler trophies to get.

It's a long slog, but loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Rocksteady don't make pokémon games, but if they did.....

Dhununununuanununa Dun dun dun da dun dun.....
    A wild Tank has appeared >.<
    I genuinely am only single digit Riddler trophies :o
    Tried to find Barbara tonight but it was a wild goose chase now I know the Arkham Knight is with Penguin now I gotta meet up with the Nightwing beforehand :cool:
    Not liking the Batmobile stuff. I'm sick of being caught in a crossroads fighting tanks and loathe the platform sections with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Im a bit disappointed with the lack of actual boss fights.

Well after Mr. Freeze in City and Deathstroke in Origins, it would be pretty hard to come up with better fights than those.

Just noticed a 52 skin pack on the xbox marketplace for FREE

Maybe someone posted about it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Anyone running into riddler goons that dont disclose the info first time and break free and start attacking you again? Happening to me a couple of times. Just run away and then engage them again and you should be able to squeeze the information out of the them.

You can counter them if you time it right and complete the interrogation the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Just noticed a 52 skin pack on the xbox marketplace for FREE

Maybe someone posted about it already.
    Here's the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Well I've finished everything bar the riddler trophies so that's me done.

I loved the game like I have with all the Batman games. They are basically my blockbuster game where I can just sit back and enjoy.

With that said, this 100% completion to get the full ending has left a sour taste for me and I'm a little disappointed in the lack of actual boss fights.

As with all of them I really enjoyed the main campaign and the last 20-30 mins of it are fantastic.

The only thing I'll complain about is the illusion of a choice. I wish they had implemented it a little better. Throughout the game there are a few moments where you have to do one thing to progress but it was done in a way that I always wanted to do the opposite thing. I wish it was handled a little better. In fact halfway through they do a great job when
    you repeat going into the cell as Robin says

I might have more to say tomorrow as I need some sleep now but I'm going to be the odd guy and say for me the best Batman game was the one Rocksteady didn't even make, and thats Arkham Origins.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

starting playing this today and really not enjoying the batmobile at all, it's ruining the experience for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

batmobile and arkham knight spoiler ahead
    When arkham knight ran through
    the batmobile with the tunnel digging machine my first thought was relief that I wouldn't have to do those tank battles for a while. Sadly it didn't last long.

Loving the story though even if
    the Knights identity being Jason todd was a little predictable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

What is that I see in the distance?
    Another painfully slow but VERY small update for Arkham Knight on PSN? Oh lucky me
    To fix the leaderboards apparently.

Advertisement