Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

ive 76.6% of the riddlers stuff done, was actually enjoying some of the grinding last night to my surprise. Ill see do, ill keep doing em atm, hate leaving a thing undone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Also, just so you don't waste anytime. You can't get the second ending until you've completed everything bar the riddler trophies.

I was after completing 12 of the side quests and I got a new option but you don't get any mission/marker until you complete another side quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

ive 76.6% of the riddlers stuff done, was actually enjoying some of the grinding last night to my surprise. Ill see do, ill keep doing em atm, hate leaving a thing undone.

I never particularly minded collecting them all. The worst part though is when you know the answer to one of the riddles, you just can't find what it is you need to scan.

Just remembered that I completely forgot about the scarecrow nightmare dlc.

Might check them out for a bit tonight. Anyone know if they are any good?

Also, I really like this track from the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

tok9 wrote: »
    Just remembered that I completely forgot about the scarecrow nightmare dlc.

Might check them out for a bit tonight. Anyone know if they are any good?

Where do you launch that from? Without Spoilers please. I'm like 5% of the way in :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    Where do you launch that from? Without Spoilers please. I'm like 5% of the way in :P

I think they are similar to AR missions in the game. You just find the point and kick off the mission from there. I remember passing one at some point.

You might be able to do it from the main menu too.

anone know how to do the riddler trophies with numbers painted on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I think they are similar to AR missions in the game. You just find the point and kick off the mission from there. I remember passing one at some point.

You might be able to do it from the main menu too.

I downloaded it (same with Harleys) but didn't see it in the Main Menu where Harleys is.

Anyway, I'm not about to jump on the bandwagon about the whole bat mobile just yet... but only like 90 mins in and it's leaving a sour taste in my mouth.... like 4 of the 1st 6 missions involved it...

anone know how to do the riddler trophies with numbers painted on them?

They're map co-ordinates. Open the map and set a way point to those co-ordinates. There you'll find a pad to step on. It's then a timed race from there back to the trophy.

It's difficult enough to read the numbers on the map though. I've had to just get near enough and then search for the pad myself in that general area.

• Advertisement

Bad Horse wrote: »
    They're map co-ordinates. Open the map and set a way point to those co-ordinates. There you'll find a pad to step on. It's then a timed race from there back to the trophy.

It's difficult enough to read the numbers on the map though. I've had to just get near enough and then search for the pad myself in that general area.

I was doing that but couldnt find the pads, ill try again.

I was doing that but couldnt find the pads, ill try again.

One drove me mad looking for it until I realised it wasn't on the ground or on a wall at ground level (like the rest of them had been), but was up on top of a building.

Bad Horse wrote: »
    One drove me mad looking for it until I realised it wasn't on the ground or on a wall at ground level (like the rest of them had been), but was up on top of a building.

Im watching the riddler boss battle now **** it ha. Trading this sucka in.

Im watching the riddler boss battle now **** it ha. Trading this sucka in.

I might go for the platinum. Platinum'ed Asylum and City, might finish off the trilogy (Arkham Origins I didn't bother trying to plat or collect the riddler stuff as the game was buggy as hell and had multiplayer trophies).

That being said, once I've the riddler stuff done and the actual story 100%, going to give it a rest for a while anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,195 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Jeez!! Anyone else still waiting for Amazon to deliver their copy? I ordered this in October!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Jeez!! Anyone else still waiting for Amazon to deliver their copy? I ordered this in October!

I thought that was gonna happen for me. But it was posted on Tuesday and arrived Friday, much to my surprise.

Whats worse, I've not got near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Get on to them on customer chat tbh. I ordered mine in March and got it last Wednesday.
    Did you order the regular edition or the limited edition one? The latter was delayed iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 19,195 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Just the regular edition. Pretty annoying tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I ordered off Zavvi and still not here, said could take 21 days, thank god I went to Argos and bought it launch morning or I'd still be waiting.

Just finished off the three Scarecrow nightmare challenges. They are essentially races that end in the same fight.

It's alright, but a lot like the rest of the game it would have been nice if it was a bit more varied.

And with that I feel a little disappointment. I want to keep playing this game but I've nothing left to do except the riddler trophies and at the same time I wish it was more varied.

It's really annoying when you look back at all the sidequests. Destroying the towers, checkpoints and bombs I'll let go. That stuff can have nice tweaks which make them a bit more interesting.

But things like Azrael, Penguin, Firefly, TwoFace. That stuff is so disappointing after because the first mission is usually great but then you do the same thing roughly 5 more times!

I know I'm coming down on this the more I post but it's only because I wish there was more to it. I still really enjoyed it, loved playing it.. just wish there was that little more.

Right now I actually wish I could just go through the final mission again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Just finished off the three Scarecrow nightmare challenges. They are essentially races that end in the same fight.

It's alright, but a lot like the rest of the game it would have been nice if it was a bit more varied.

And with that I feel a little disappointment. I want to keep playing this game but I've nothing left to do except the riddler trophies and at the same time I wish it was more varied.

It's really annoying when you look back at all the sidequests. Destroying the towers, checkpoints and bombs I'll let go. That stuff can have nice tweaks which make them a bit more interesting.

But things like Azrael, Penguin, Firefly, TwoFace. That stuff is so disappointing after because the first mission is usually great but then you do the same thing roughly 5 more times!

I know I'm coming down on this the more I post but it's only because I wish there was more to it. I still really enjoyed it, loved playing it.. just wish there was that little more.

It's annoying that there is no mission select in these games, a lot of games these days don't have that feature.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    It's annoying that there is no mission select in these games, a lot of games these days don't have that feature.

I don't mind that as much. I'd just like to have been able to have a manual save beforehand. Maybe that option was there and I just didn't think about it at the time.

I feel the exact same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah the side quests are seriously lacking. I'm finding the main story brilliant except for the AK who has been disappointing so far. Currently I'm grinding the side quests out of the way before finishing the main and will then go riddle hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Jaysus. I ordered it the week before it came out off Amazon. Arrived a day after release & there was only 1 postal option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Totally bored of this game (49%), im playing the witcher again.

Totally bored of this game (49%), im playing the witcher again.

Honestly if I wasn't a Batman fan I'd do the same....as said above the side missions are such a missed opportunity & just plain lazy by rocksteady. Its actually embarrassing looking at the work put into them in Wild Hunt compared to this & Batman has got about 30/40 good-great villains.
    I just finished the mission on Stagg's airship....can't believe Oracle is dead but I'm guessing it wasn't real as I was just gased by Scarecrow. Picked up Ivy at GCPD then
    Fought my first Cobra tanks....hope that isn't a common occurrence tbh...I didn't die but I wouldn't want to tackle 7/8 at once

ERG89 wrote: »
    Fought my first Cobra tanks....hope that isn't a common occurrence tbh...I didn't die but I wouldn't want to tackle 7/8 at once

the-joker-laughing-wallpaper-batman-wallpapers-the-joker-wallpaper-laughing-magazine-of-nature-love-in-yellow-download-direct-wallpapers-hd-rose-god-good-morning.jpg

sheehy83 wrote: »
    the-joker-laughing-wallpaper-batman-wallpapers-the-joker-wallpaper-laughing-magazine-of-nature-love-in-yellow-download-direct-wallpapers-hd-rose-god-good-morning.jpg

Oh I can't wait.....the cobra thanks are the ones you shoot from behind aren't they? I forget the names of them tbh....
    How far into the story am I at that stage?

• Advertisement

ERG89 wrote: »
    Oh I can't wait.....the cobra thanks are the ones you shoot from behind aren't they? I forget the names of them tbh....
    How far into the story am I at that stage?

Yupp that's them, you do have to come up against groups of them but tbh they're not too bad, just a stealth game of circling the block to get behind them. I didn't plan on it, but ended up upgrading the batmobile 1st, just made all the tank battles more bearable.

You are still fairly early I'd say, maybe 15-20%.

Advertisement