Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Jeez!! Anyone else still waiting for Amazon to deliver their copy? I ordered this in October!

Yup. Ordered in October too.

It said it dispatched last Monday and was going to be here yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

ERG89 wrote: »
    Oh I can't wait.....the cobra thanks are the ones you shoot from behind aren't they? I forget the names of them tbh....
    How far into the story am I at that stage?

Press right on the d-pad then toggle to the scarecrow mission which should be directly at the top it should then show your percentage...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just got 100% of the Riddler trophies etc and defeated him. Now onto get the actual final ending and defeat
    Deathstroke

The side mission are just re-skinned Challenge rooms, and rather disappointing ones at that. They've been woven into the story, albeit, not very well. A complete drop of the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Trying to establish where ****** landed after the crash is impossible. I can see the door opening but no idea where she landed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Redo91 wrote: »
    Trying to establish where ****** landed after the crash is impossible. I can see the door opening but no idea where she landed.
    She jumps outta the car before the ramp.. So fast forward to just before and look for her rewind slowly or fast forward slowly until you find her
    <-- this is where she landed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Just got 100% of the Riddler trophies etc and defeated him

Was it a pain in the arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

She jumps outta the car before the ramp.. So fast forward to just before and look for her rewind slowly or fast forward slowly until you find her
    <-- this is where she landed
    She also crashed through a crate.

Was it a pain in the arse?
    Not entirely. A little, but the map lays it out for you pretty nicely what trophies/riddles/breakable objects are left to be uncovered in each section of the map.
    It definietely wasn't worth the time I put into it but it was still fun flying/driving around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have all side quests done Except for the firemen and like 2 bombs and a tower. Gonna clean them up before finishing the game.

I was beaming with the identity of the Arkham Knight, exactly what i wanted.

I know there's a ng+ but when i clear the game, do i have the chance to go for the riddler trophies or does it go straight into ng+

Lastly, is there anyway to destroy the drones patrolling the sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sheehy83 wrote: »

You have two choices here. Either fly on top of them and destroy them with explosive gel or use the batmoblie :)

As for the riddler s**te game tells me I've only 22 more to collect but I'm counting 28 still not collect anybody else have this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Managed to get the rest of those riddler trophies.Pain in my hole with them.

Have all side quests done Except for the firemen and like 2 bombs and a tower. Gonna clean them up before finishing the game.

I was beaming with the identity of the Arkham Knight, exactly what i wanted.

I know there's a ng+ but when i clear the game, do i have the chance to go for the riddler trophies or does it go straight into ng+

Fly ontop of them and plant some explosives on them then drop and click the left sick and watch them burn.
    You have two choices here. Either fly on top of them and destroy them with explosive gel or use the batmoblie :)

As for the riddler s**te game tells me I've only 22 more to collect but I'm counting 28 still not collect anybody else have this?
    I bet one of your riddles left is to break 5 more breakables somewhere. Also, dont forget to
    photo the batmobile
    as one of them. Should sort you out.

Best way to find out if there are any more to be found in certain locations is to move the cursor over the blue buildings on the map and it will tell you what is left to be 'solved' there. If it doesn't add up for you then there is still a riddler informant to be discovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The first time you encounter that flying monster scared the hell out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Fly ontop of them and plant some explosives on them then drop and click the left sick and watch them burn.

I bet one of your riddles left is to break 5 more breakables somewhere. Also, dont forget to
    photo the batmobile
    as one of them. Should sort you out.

Best way to find out if there are any more to be found in certain locations is to move the cursor over the blue buildings on the map and it will tell you what is left to be 'solved' there. If it doesn't add up for you then there is still a riddler informant to be discovered.

Yep few breakables down in subway. Got that riddle already by accident :P all down now and finished 100% f**k riddler is all I will say.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Managed to get the rest of those riddler trophies.Pain in my hole with them.

Only have a few left in Stagg's airship, maybe about 4 trophies and 2 breakables or something like that, but got enough riddler informants that I know where they are.

Went mental last night though. Spent ages looking for an informant, finally found one. Took out his buddies. Had just grabbed him by the throat when "It's the Bat, get him!" and a f*cking car ran over us and killed the informant.

To say "I went Batman on their asses" would be entirely accurate.

Well Holy God that was some ending. Now onto the riddler trophies, only 212 to go...

Anyone know if there's a way to tell if more riddler informants are due to pop up or so i have to count the map icons and compare it to what the nap says about remaining riddles?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Been playing a bit more tonight. I locked up Professor Pyg which was a surprise seeing the bodies I was expecting Hush after Arkham City but the opera music wasn't familiar.
    Took out 5 Cobra Tanks which was painfully slow....kills the momentum of the game so it does.
    Just heading to get back the Jokers :confused: that Harley kidnapped. The voice synthesizer is such a dumb gimmicky idea.

Well Holy God that was some ending. Now onto the riddler trophies, only 212 to go...

Anyone know if there's a way to tell if more riddler informants are due to pop up or so i have to count the map icons and compare it to what the nap says about remaining riddles?

I think the riddler informants are fairly random. Enough will definitely pop up to show you where the rest of the riddles and stuff are though. I knocked out quite a few of them before getting their info and more always showed up eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Are all riddler trophies accessible after beating the main game?

Haven't really been going out of my way for them so far and not sure I'll even go back for them after, but be good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

maximoose wrote: »
    Are all riddler trophies accessible after beating the main game?

Haven't really been going out of my way for them so far and not sure I'll even go back for them after, but be good to know.

Yeah you can collect them post game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭Ridley

Finished the game this morning not including the usual Riddler collect-a-thon and enjoyed it a lot bar a few frustrating moments.

Bit disappointed that
    the Knight was Jason Todd. I think it's given away ahead of time if you know basic Batlore or can recognise it being seeded throughout the whole thread of Batman being afraid to lose his friends
    . Plus I don't think it has the impact the game wants because
    Jason Todd wasn't a presence in the Arkham series before and it only really works in the comics
    due to his
    reappearance being years removed from fans voting to kill him off.

And the game needed more
    Johnny Charisma.
    Loved that section.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Batgirl DLC is out on July 14 on PS4 and Xbox One and costs around £5.97.
    "Robin too will be making an appearance for some Dual Play action in an entirely new location with new missions and side-quests." It's also been done by Warner Bros Montreal who worked on Arkham Origins

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/07/03/batgirl-dlc-coming-to-batman-arkham-knight-later-this-month/

So July 21st for anyone without the season pass, wil give me some time to check reviews see if it's worth it. I like the whole 'set years earlier' and with Robin too could be interesting around that time.

Ending spoilers and info about Bat Girl:
    I wonder is Todd Robin at the time and cover his 'missing, presumed dead' and then Bat Girl ending up as Oracle. Would be worth it for the story alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Eoinmc97

I wonder when AK will be re-released for PC, and y'know, perform as it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Ridley wrote: »

And the game needed more
    Johnny Charisma.
    Loved that section.
    For his capture the song joker sings to you while you go around disarming the bombs is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Eoinmc97 wrote: »
    I wonder when AK will be re-released for PC, and y'know, perform as it should.

Haven't had a hitch since the last patch, although it wasn't too bad on my rig to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

just finished it the last section felt all over the place abit too odd and messed up for my liking

is the riddler trophies worth getting for the extra ending is it just a 1min cutscene or is there a whole gameplay part like for instance wat resi2 done ??

biggebruv wrote: »
    just finished it the last section felt all over the place abit too odd and messed up for my liking

is the riddler trophies worth getting for the extra ending is it just a 1min cutscene or is there a whole gameplay part like for instance wat resi2 done ??

You tube it unless you want a trophy/achievement for your effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

tok9 wrote: »
    Also, I really like this track from the game.

yeah i fell in love with this track when it played in the game at the certain mission near the start

• Advertisement

biggebruv wrote: »

I thought the ending was perfect. It sacrificed gameplay for story but it was definitely worth it in my opinion.

Advertisement