Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intro courses in Construction Estimating, Costing anywhere in Dublin????

Options
  • 06-02-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi All,

My background is Insurance and I want to gain some knowledge in the Building Construction trade.I am ideally looking for a foundation course on the fundamentals, basics, measuring, bids etc.... before pursuing further into a degree /long term course.Does anyone know of any places that offer this for a complete beginner as a stepping stone for basic knowledge please?

I have looked at a few places so far but not sure if I am way in over my head with any of them as I don't want to look like a deer in headlights when they are explaining stuff and holding up the class.

Ideally I am looking for something part time in the evenings, weekends or distant.

Thank you for any useful info you can provide!:)

Advertisement