Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An Focal is coming back

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

In the immortal words of Richie Kavanagh - "and I don't give no focal at all" :)

I can't imagine it being in print. Wasn't there cost issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

Quality issues from what I heard.

Considering the world didn't stop turning with no paper, maybe for the second half of this acadmic year they could concentrate on an online only version? And relaunch the print edition in September (if the online version did a good job).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

This is excellent news. I've really missed the fortnightly reading of this paper..

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Well_Then

It was a shame it took so long to get back! In fairness it must have been tough to do so though.

• Site Banned Posts: 19 Reptile_

brilliant my hamster has been making ****e out of the limerick leader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Believe Paul Austin is the new Editior?? If so fair play, hopefully we will see the focus on the online presence rather than the print version,

• Site Banned Posts: 19 Reptile_

as in mr CND/hobnob?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Huzzah!

Clubs and Societies will actually be able to get articles out there again.

So did Thomond Student Times buy them out? This is very Citizen Kane.

Advertisement