Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed 20 * 3G tablets or phones

Options
  • 06-02-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a project where I will require users to input data into an app over the course of a day. The app will be used all over the country and users will be out and about so wont have wifi available.

I'm looking to source 20+ small portable devices ( phone or small tablet ) for the users. Main requirement is reliable with battery life to last the day. After that cost will be the next deciding factor.

I'm assuming 3G to upload the data as it needs to update as we go.
    Any recommendations for network as coverage will be required all over Ireland and Northern Ireland?

Thanks in advance.

Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I would honestly tell you to head over to a talk to forum and speak to a business for something like this. Pick a provider primarily contingent on available coverage area and base it on where the agents will be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Is availability of this app limited to a certain operating system?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭kevgaa

Thanks,

no app is available for more or less all operating systems.. As overheal said probably worth talking to one of the providers directly. coverage will be a key deciding point then a reliable device and cost...

Thanks
    Kev.

Advertisement