Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good protein supplements

Options
  • 07-02-2014 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey,
    at the moment im bulking so im on a lot of various supplements to help with energy levels etc right now i use the protein works to buy all my protein and supplements as i find them the most reliable,cheap enough and the protein flavours are great. However does anyone else have any perhaps lesser know good sites where the products are cheap,trustworthy and has a good selection?
    P.S if you want to sign up to the protein works which i would suggest because its the best site iv found you should use my referral code: sc54546 on sign up. You get 250g of free protein with your first order and i get €5 worth of store credit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

You;re bulking and you need supplements for energy levels? What supps are you currently on? I'd always thought cutting would have more energy level issues than bulking.

I use myprotein. Some people have had some delivery issues but I think they've changed to a more reliable service. I never had any issues myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Way to not so obviously spam your referral code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

While somebody is at it, here's mine - MP475193

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Legionsofmany

mdwexford wrote: »
    Way to not so obviously spam your referral code.

If i wanted to spam my code i would have just commented it on other threads spamming codes. I added it because i didnt know about the code when i bought mine so i missed out on the free protein and it was irritating.

I take pre workouts and creatine and obviously protein powder the low energy levels mostly come from the fact that i go to the gym after school so im pretty knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,335 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If i wanted to spam my code i would have just commented it on other threads spamming codes.
    That would of been obvious. Slipping it into the end of a pretend question, less so.
    I take pre workouts and creatine and obviously protein powder the low energy levels mostly come from the fact that i go to the gym after school so im pretty knackered.
    Eat more before you go. Most people go after school/work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Legionsofmany

Mellor wrote: »
    That would of been obvious. Slipping it into the end of a pretend question, less so.

Its not a pretend question. Also why would i have to hide it its not like youre not allowed to say it. making a pretend question would be a waste of time. Im not frightened of putting up my referral code so i have to hide it haha

Mellor wrote: »
    Eat more before you go. Most people go after school/work.

I cant eat more before i go because i cant stuff myself 20 mins before i get to the gym and the last time i get to eat before that is 3 and a half hours before and i dont have very long to eat either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Musclemick

Hi I'm new to training and wonder if anyone has ever used Spurilina as a natural protein boost, some lads have told me it's good - but others say there is very little certified pure clean stuff out there. Has anyone heard of some company in Galway bringing in pure organic stuff?

Advertisement