Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay and what to do in Westport?

Options
  • 07-02-2014 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

myself and the missus are thinking of heading to westport for a weekend and are wondering what to do up there and where to stay? opions people??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i think we need a sticky on each of the main towns on what to do. Castlebar, westport, ballina

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

Try clifden, great craic beautiful scenery, and the locals are friendly, some great drives out there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I go to westport a lot n usually stay in the westport plaza, its fabulous, within easy walking distance to town and they do great offers as well

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

paulshox wrote: »
    myself and the missus are thinking of heading to westport for a weekend and are wondering what to do up there and where to stay? opions people??
    Castlecourt hotel is always warm and relaxing, Matt molloys for the Guinness and trad, an port mor for the grub(make sure you book early).

• Advertisement
Advertisement