Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copa Mundial Samba Boots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Elvery's, Sportsworld and Lifestyle Sports all have black ones on their websites. Where in Dublin are you looking for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Elvery's, Sportsworld and Lifestyle Sports all have black ones on their websites. Where in Dublin are you looking for them?

Willing to go anywhere in Dublin. Ye, I already have a black pair of Mundial's but they gave up on me last night so need a new pair. Was thinking I'd like a coloured pair for a change but need them by the weekend.
    Wondering if coloured pair are available anywhere in Dublin

I usually go for a wander around Henry Street at lunch time, I'll pop into a few of the shops to see if you'd like.

What size are you? Any preference to colour if you have a choice?

I usually go for a wander around Henry Street at lunch time, I'll pop into a few of the shops to see if you'd like.

What size are you? Any preference to colour if you have a choice?

That would be great. Fair play. Blue would be my preference and I'd be a size 9.5 ideally but 9 or 10 would do aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Volvic12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are on sale anywhere in Dublin?
    They are on sale online at adidas https://www.adidas.ie/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-IE-Site/en_IE/Cart-Show
    But could really do with a pair for the weekend.

Appreciate any help?

Is it for a match? you really need to break in boots before you wear them for matches. they'll kill your foot

• Advertisement

To part quote Henry Ford, you can have
    any colour that he wants so long as it is black

Elvery's in Arnotts and LifeStyle on Henry Street have them in. Elvery's did stay they had a large selection of sizes and as far as they knew they had a 9.5 in. Both places were charging €120 for them.

To part quote Henry Ford, you can have

Elvery's in Arnotts and LifeStyle on Henry Street have them in. Elvery's did stay they had a large selection of sizes and as far as they knew they had a 9.5 in. Both places were charging €120 for them.

Fair play. Thanks for checking. Much appreciated. Might be a while I guess before the coloured Copa Mundial hit the shops. Suppose I'll have to buy black!

Advertisement