Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site/mobile app suggestion/feedback

Options
  • 07-02-2014 11:30am

Hello,

Any chance of a "scroll to top" button at the end of a page on touch/the app?

I use mobile/pc on an equal split. The site remembers that on the pc I have it set up to see 50 posts per page. Which is great for pc, but a lot of scrolling for the touch site.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I assume you're not on iOS where you can just tap the top of the screen to get back to the top of the page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Dades wrote: »
    I assume you're not on iOS where you can just tap the top of the screen to get back to the top of the page?

Some browsers like Boat have a little icon appear when you begin to scroll up / down. You can just hit it to go straight to the top / bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

+1 for this

Advertisement