Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation 2/3 nights a week South Dublin

Options
  • 07-02-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

A relative is looking for accomodation 2 or 3 nights a week in the Sandyford area of Dublin, she has transport, is a professional, non smoker.

Would be great if anyone has a room to rent on this basis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Try the short term section of Daft, also Airbnb.com or else ask B&Bs in the area will they do a preferential rate for regular business, most will, especially midweek when rooms are more likely to be empty

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'd also suggest budget hotel accommodation- 2-3 nights a week isn't really ideal for renting somewhere- its too short for some purposes- and too long for others....... Jurys Christchurch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Put an ad up on daft.ie, an owner occupier might be looking for a partial lodger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mary Loon wrote: »
    A relative is looking for accomodation 2 or 3 nights a week in the Sandyford area of Dublin, she has transport, is a professional, non smoker.

Would be great if anyone has a room to rent on this basis.

There are short term apartments in Sandyford.

Check out here

They are pricey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mary Loon

Thanks for all the replys. I'll let her know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

I know someone in Bray looking for a lodger, 2 or 3 nights a week would suit her. But that may be too far out from Dublin for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

you could look into rooms in the IMI (irish management institute) too...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 patobanton

Hi Mary
    I actually have a double room in my house I am planning on renting that it would suit best if for a few nights a week and is in Dundrum
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

IMI residence in Dundrum is E45 per night if you stay 3 nights or longer and that includes a breakfast... Its a minute drive to Sandyford Business Park...

Advertisement