Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still not receiving special offer

Options
  • 07-02-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

This is the second time I've asked about this same thing. I sent a pm last month as requested by an eircom rep and received no reply. We just got another bill for €50. That's 2 consecutive bills for that have been wrong. We signed up for a €35 for 6 months deal and we're still being overcharged. What's going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Wellyd wrote: »
    This is the second time I've asked about this same thing. I sent a pm last month as requested by an eircom rep and received no reply. We just got another bill for €50. That's 2 consecutive bills for that have been wrong. We signed up for a €35 for 6 months deal and we're still being overcharged. What's going on?
    Hi Wellyd

Apologies for this, please PM me your account number and I will look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement