Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB's PPI reviews

Options
  • 07-02-2014 1:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am part of AIB's PPI review, and since last August I have had the same letter sent to me on nearly a monthly basis now, basically saying they are still investigating and that they have to find some important documents from their archives!

I have rang them about three times about this now, most recently being in early January, and asked why they keep sending me the same letter! They said they have to keep corresponding with customers, but that they are due to have a decision in the next couple of weeks! That has been the response every time I ring and its taking the mick now!

They say if I am not happy with their response to date, that I can contact the financial ombudsman. There is no point doing this, as I have a complaint in over AVantCard with the ombudsman since last July and I still haven't had a decision, so I would hate to think how long it would take for this one!!
    I know they are pretty busy with all this PPI stuff, but my God they are really taking their time on it! Them and the financial ombudsman!!

Anyone else having the same or a similar issue?

Advertisement