Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where does one find a key for a panic button?

Options
  • 07-02-2014 1:52pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I've got a panic button in my bedroom and as of last night, it's been periodically bleeping at me. I didn't even know it had a bleeper thing in it.

292765.jpg

I figure I'll give it a press to maybe reset it, but that will obviously set the alarm off and I want to make sure I can turn it all off immediately as I don't want to have my own and the neighbour's head's wrecked.

So is a key for these things something I can easily buy somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Shiminay wrote: »
    So I've got a panic button in my bedroom and as of last night, it's been periodically bleeping at me. I didn't even know it had a bleeper thing in it.

292765.jpg
    The
    I figure I'll give it a press to maybe reset it, but that will obviously set the alarm off and I want to make sure I can turn it all off immediately as I don't want to have my own and the neighbour's head's wrecked.

So is a key for these things something I can easily buy somewhere?

Ok the beeping is not coming from your panic button, it has as much technology within to do this as a blade of grass.
    Do not press the button it is not the cause. By any chance have you got yhose domestic type smoke alarm units in your house?
    Or is there one there somewhere in your bedroom still wrapped in its original wrapping and put away for that day that you en tended on putting it up.

Ps either which way, afaik those particular buttons are not manufactured any longer, so it is more of a new one rather than a key is required.

Advertisement