Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treadmill repair

• 07-02-2014 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Anyone know some where in Limerick that might be able to fix a treadmill? From a search here i found John Ryan electrical and they dont do them or know anyone that does. I am guessing it could be the motor as all the digital dials are working but the belt just isnt going around or moving at all. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Tom Ryan or any of the guys at electrical rewinds, there is also a place in mulgrave street that rewinds motors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Raheen Maintenance Services do, Eddie is the guys name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭acorn

barryoc1 wrote: »
    Anyone know some where in Limerick that might be able to fix a treadmill? From a search here i found John Ryan electrical and they dont do them or know anyone that does. I am guessing it could be the motor as all the digital dials are working but the belt just isnt going around or moving at all. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi barryoc1

Just wondering did you have any luck finding someone in Limerick area to repair your treadmill ? I have a treadmill and cross trainer that need maintenance.

Advertisement