Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden tiles charlesland

Options
  • 07-02-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I am living in charlesland park and am looking for some garden tiles to match the ones that are already in the garden. I am wondering does anyone have spare ones they would be willing to sell or know where I can get my hands on them. Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 redsox_500

You can get them in grange builder providers in Baldoyle, this was the only place I could get them for my own place, bit of a trek I no but nowhere closer I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fifi81

Great, thanks a mi, any idea how much they are?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 redsox_500

fifi81 wrote: »
    Great, thanks a mi, any idea how much they are?

Can't remember got them about 2-3 year ago, they were not that dear as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

fifi81 wrote: »
    Hi, I am living in charlesland park and am looking for some garden tiles to match the ones that are already in the garden. I am wondering does anyone have spare ones they would be willing to sell or know where I can get my hands on them. Thanks

The paving slabs are made by Acheson & Glover based in Co. Tyrone. They have an office in dublin tel: 01 832 5699.

TerraPave Flags - Verona Ground is the type I think But can't remember. They are about €7 each. Your better off dropping out to them to have a look.

Their supplier down here is Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle Industrial Estate tel: (01) 8390193. They have the exact paviors used in the estate.

Advertisement