Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progress in subject courses

Options
  • 07-02-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Have people finished any of their subject courses yet? My mocks start on the 25th and i want to know where we should be in subjects. So far, i've finished English, Geography, Business & CSPE. Does anyone know when people should be finishing the Maths course? My teacher told us out straight, that there'll be stuff we can't answer on the paper. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    Have people finished any of their subject courses yet? My mocks start on the 25th and i want to know where we should be in subjects. So far, i've finished English, Geography, Business & CSPE. Does anyone know when people should be finishing the Maths course? My teacher told us out straight, that there'll be stuff we can't answer on the paper. Any help would be great!

We are finished English, Irish, Geography, Music, Business and CSPE. We have 2 more chapters to do in Maths- both geometry (which I absolutely HATE) and our teacher is correcting our mocks and not including any questions with those chapters in it :-) I have both Maths papers on Wednesday :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭IrishLassie26

Hi I`ve done paper one in Maths and paper two is tomorrow. There is stuff you wont be able to answer in paper one especially until you have the course finished but its nothing to worry about because the mocks is just for timing and to get a feel of the exam. When you finish depends on where you are at the moment. We have about 6 or 7 chapters left but I`d say we`ll be finished towards the end of April. I`m sure your teacher will have it done on time thought and if not will keep you back after school for extra classes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭vcshqkf9rpzgoe

Finished everything apart from Geography,History and Business

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Irishgirl1998

I have not finished History , Home Ec , CSPE or French .[ Irish , English , Maths , Religious Studies , Science, Geography are completed just revision now ] Art is just project work but I'm nearly done that too. All Higher level at the moment and finished my mocks with home ec today .

Advertisement