Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring money to savings account

Options
  • 07-02-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I want to take some of my money from my current account and put it in one of my savings accounts because I don't feel safe with the amount of money I currently have in my current account, however in online banking it won't let me do this?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Liam90[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your contacting us here for advice.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]For Deposit Accounts that were initially opened in a branch, you can call into a nearby branch to arrange the transfer with photo identification or you can send a written request to the account holding branch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Or you may prefer to arrange a meeting with a Customer Advisor in one of our branches to offer advice on the type of Deposit Accounts that may suit your requirements and they can arrange the transfer of funds for you? [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact details of our branches can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]For accounts that were opened via Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you cannot make additional payments to the 30 Day Notice Account or the 12 Month Fixed Term Deposit Account. If you have a Bank of Ireland 365 Monthly Saver Account, you can increase the direct debit amount by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or you can send this request through the 'Online Service Desk' when logged into your account online. Although, you can open several of these account types online. You may like to see information on these accounts here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just in case, you wish to check out the full range of our Deposit Accounts or arrange a call back, you can find more information here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please contact us again, we are more than happy to assist.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison [/font]

Advertisement