Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

leather interior refurb

Options
  • 07-02-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i have a black leather interior in my ford sierra and the drivers bolster is in bad nick the stitching is bust but the leather itself isnt torn but has gone sort of hairy with wear and tear who around the carlow or surrounding counties would be best to fix this and most of all i want a good job done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

These lads in Castlecomer can do partial repairs...

http://at-autostyle.com/news/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

john85cw wrote: »
    i have a black leather interior in my ford sierra and the drivers bolster is in bad nick the stitching is bust but the leather itself isnt torn but has gone sort of hairy with wear and tear who around the carlow or surrounding counties would be best to fix this and most of all i want a good job done

I have never known a leather seat to go hairy around the Carlow area! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 john85cw

sogood wrote: »
    I have never known a leather seat to go hairy around the Carlow area! :)

all depends whos been sitting in it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

john85cw wrote: »
    A friend of mine got the seats of his lancia done by a guy who used to or still works for air lingus ant they were absolutely superb, better than new. I'll get you his number if you want.

Advertisement