Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennio Morricone - Dublin O2 - December 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

zac8 wrote: »
    Fantastic concert. Didn't see one person with their phone out during the performance.

Think it was 'Here's to you'

Thank you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How did everyone get on with seats? I was in block A and couldn't complain about the visibility at all, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭StreetLight

I got the first row of tiered seats in Block B. Apart from the sometimes dodgy camerawork, no complaints from me at all. I really enjoyed the experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

How did everyone get on with seats? I was in block A and couldn't complain about the visibility at all, really.

I was in block A too and had a great view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Was up in the nosebleeds in H but man was the price of the tickets so worth it. Deborah's Theme has always been my favorite piece and there were so many others I would have loved to have heard played live, but every piece was just beautiful.
    One let down was one 'flute' who tried to eat a packet of minstrels, I kid you not :mad: but he was made aware of a lot of peoples displeasure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement