Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Casual Shoes/Runners

• 07-02-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Hey there I'm struggling to find a decent pair of casual shoes/runners for everday wear when I'm going into college, night outs etc..

I've tried Schuh but their selection is woeful and they always sell these high white sole type of shoes which I despise.

I normally wear jeans and I would prefer a grey or brown colour to match my jeans.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Have you tried some of the more classic Adidas styles, like Samba? They come in loads of colours and look well with jeans. Nike have some nice casual shoes too. Try looking online on Asos or Size?

Leather or suede boots are nice too, more for a night out than just everyday college wear. Brogue or chukka styles are nice. Topman generally have a good selection.

Advertisement