Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error trying to logon to account online

Options
  • 07-02-2014 7:08pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to register our new eFibre account online but I keep getting the following message. I am using the correct details (straight from the bill). 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

LFCFan wrote: »
    I am trying to register our new eFibre account online but I keep getting the following message. I am using the correct details (straight from the bill). 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again
    Hi LFCFan
    At the moment our online service is not available to eFibre customers. We are working to have this available as soon as possible.
    Tony

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Hi LFCFan
    At the moment our online service is not available to eFibre customers. We are working to have this available as soon as possible.
    Tony

Are you serious? When I signed up for eFibre in August I was told the online accounts would be available by November at the latest. Why is it taking so long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

LFCFan wrote: »
    Hi LFCFan
    Tony

Are you serious? When I signed up for eFibre in August I was told the online accounts would be available by November at the latest. Why is it taking so long?
    Hi  LFCFan

Yes Tonys information is correct, online operations have informed us that they hope to make this available in the next two to three months, apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement