Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joyces saddlery Mullingar

Options
  • 07-02-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys, im new to this section, has any one got anything to do with joyces saddlery in Mullingar?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Martin1979 wrote: »
    Hi guys, im new to this section, has any one got anything to do with joyces saddlery in Mullingar?? thanks

No was only ever there once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭granturismo

Martin1979 wrote: »

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi there, As far as I know nobody who posts here has links with Joyce's saddlery and they don't have a verified representative account with boards.ie.
    Is there any specific question you have re. saddlery/equipment that we could help you with? If it's a consumer issue, you could post in the Consumer Issues forum. If you have a specific query re. services or products stocked, you'd be best to contact Joyce's directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Martin1979

Sorry its taken me ages to get back to this. Ya I just had a really bad experience with them and was wondering if it was a 1off or what? I will try the consumer issues next. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

They've been having a closing down/flood/fire sale for the past two years at least...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

is joyces the guy who works out of the garage at the back of his house? If so i've got a lot of stuff of him over the years and never had any problems.
    Not great with the loyalty discounts like some others are though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

charlieIRL wrote: »
    is joyces the guy who works out of the garage at the back of his house? If so i've got a lot of stuff of him over the years and never had any problems.
    Not great with the loyalty discounts like some others are though!!

Yes thats him

Advertisement