Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google + backup

• 07-02-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi Folks,

I don't know if this is the right place for this question, feel free to move if required.

I use google + backup for all my pics and videos on my android phone.

If I delete a picture from my phone, does it automatically delete from my backup??

My phone is running out of space, so I would love to delete all pics and videos on it, just afraid it will delete from google + as well.

Thanks for your help

Evie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 FortuneWookiee

If you just delete them from the camera folder you should be OK.

Just make sure they are backed up on Google+ - cloud icon with a tick mark.

I just took a photo there and deleted it from camera and all was good on G+.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Deleting from the camera folder on the phone will not delete from Google +
    All photos are in your Auto Backup folder on the phone and same on the web.

I also use FolderSync to backup to my online Box account...... Just to be sure to be sure!

Advertisement