Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus no. oconnell st - Baggot st?

Options
  • 07-02-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭

hi guys just wondering is it still the 39a and 46a from oconnell st to baggot st? also how much? arriving in oconell st at 8pm Sat night, how long would I generally have to wait for these buses and do they still go from outside the Londis shop? all advice very much app:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The 39a never served O'Connell Street as far as I know (the 39s come down Stoneybatter onto the quays and cross the city at O'Connell Bridge). The 38a or any 38 will get you to Baggot Street. The 46a only gets you to Kildare Street or the side of St. Stephen's Green perpendicular to the Shelbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Any of the 38 buses will pick up on O'Connell Street and go down Baggot Street. It should cost you €1.80 cash or €1.45 if you have a Leap Card. The 46a doesn't go down Baggot Street, and the 39a doesn't pick up on O'Connell Street, it stops on Bachelor's Walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭Dickie10

ah that's great thanks very much, would any one know what time frame they go about 8 pm on sat night? 10 mins 15 mins?? thanks , or would I be better off getting a taxi to lower baggot st.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I'd get a taxi, Saturday schedules for a 38 are lousy...as someone who depends on the route I can swear by that! Won't break the bank taxi wise.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

38 or 38a. Saturday evening they are every 30 mins. 46a/140 (from same stop outside Beshoff) would leave you on St. Stephen's Green East.

• Advertisement
Advertisement