Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avant Card again....

Options
  • 07-02-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

So I got an email from them this morning to say as my account was paperless I won't be receiving anymore paper statments and I should login online. Of course because I don't have a physical card (on payment plan) I can't create an online account (you need expiry date, ccv no. etc..). And I usually shred my paper statments every month.

So what to do now ?
    They have effectively cut me off from paying them....I usually ring them up and do it with visa debit, or use the giro in the post office. I never asked to go paperless either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Flaccus wrote: »
    So I got an email from them this morning to say as my account was paperless I won't be receiving anymore paper statments and I should login online. Of course because I don't have a physical card (on payment plan) I can't create an online account (you need expiry date, ccv no. etc..). And I usually shred my paper statments every month.

So what to do now ?
    They have effectively cut me off from paying them....I usually ring them up and do it with visa debit, or use the giro in the post office. I never asked to go paperless either.

Transfer the payment online? what did they suggest you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Flaccus wrote: »
    So what to do now ?

So keep paying the same way. How have they cut you off from paying them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Were you using each statement to pay in the post office? You dont need a new one you can just keep using the old one.

Advertisement