Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inner Ring Road, former Audi garage

Options
  • 07-02-2014 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

There's some movement there. Shelves in. Windows painted up yesterday. Anyone know what's going in there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

partyworld from tramore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

good for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Party world are moving in from Tramore & also enterprise rent a car are moving in from their old place taking a small chunk of the building

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

Was ppassing here today!Has anyone been in?Brightens up the place,

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Was ppassing here today!Has anyone been in?Brightens up the place,

Haven't been in but will be later on in the week. It certainly brightens up the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moans3536

Is party world closing down , I passed there today and they appear to be packing up and sign is gone . Pity if it is gone , it didn't last long .

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

moans3536 wrote: »
    Is party world closing down , I passed there today and they appear to be packing up and sign is gone . Pity if it is gone , it didn't last long .

moving a few doors up near kelly and dollard as far as i know.

Advertisement