Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router keeps rebooting

Options
  • 07-02-2014 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

We have an 8mb broadband pack which I'm reality is only 5ish. Anyhow lately every 5/10 mins the router reboots! It's really annoying as it has to connect all up again and takes about 2 mins.

Can I buy a better router than the normal eircom router on the market??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    We have an 8mb broadband pack which I'm reality is only 5ish. Anyhow lately every 5/10 mins the router reboots! It's really annoying as it has to connect all up again and takes about 2 mins.

Can I buy a better router than the normal eircom router on the market??
    I would contact out broadband tech support team on 1890260260 first Glenviewjf and ensure your profile has been set correctly or if issue can be identified on modem.
    Before calling  tech support please ensure you have connected directly into main socket and have only one device attached.. They may have solution to this.
    Tony

Advertisement