Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to Stephanie in cobh?

Options
  • 07-02-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I went to Stephanie in cobh a few weeks ago, she had some stuff about past & present, spot on but other stuff which had no link to me at all.. anyone here been to her & had stuff work out as she'd predicted?

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

Hi went to see her last summer Yes some things happened that she were gonna happen did happen. Like that I was gonna get a job within 4 months and When I turned a certain age that I would b happier and I am a bit happier anyway now I am this age. She knew all my family personality and stuff like that. But there is stuff that I am still waiting to happen that she said wud happen like that im gonna meet someone within a certain time period which she has specified but this time has not elasped yet so still waiting on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 eleda21

Did those things happen within the time frame she'd predicted? anything not come true that should have by now?

She gave pretty detailed stuff that'll happen in the next say few weeks & 8 - 10 months, some stuff relating to my ex that doesn't seem realistic to me to be honest, Just curious as to how others got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

eleda21 wrote: »
    Did those things happen within the time frame she'd predicted? anything not come true that should have by now?

Yes these happened within the time frame she said. Everything she said has come to pass but I'm still waiting on some stuff to happen as time frame has still not passed

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

Found her the best was able to tell me about my friend who passed on and got a lot of things correct for us me and my fiance went she was able to tell him that he was adopted also

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BLACK EYES

ny one have her number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 eightofcups

How did people find her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

eleda21 wrote: »
    Hi,

I went to Stephanie in cobh a few weeks ago, she had some stuff about past & present, spot on but other stuff which had no link to me at all.. anyone here been to her & had stuff work out as she'd predicted?

Thx

I saw her about 5 years ago and, truthfully, I found the reading very generalised and, as it turned out, none of the predictions she made (within the applicable timeframe) ever manifested in any shape or form. Well, one thing (and one thing only, unfortunately!) which she did get right was about my then-recent ex-gf being pregnant by this other bloke (I found out about that shortly afterwards). That was it.

Stephanie was a nice girl, but I couldn't see any evidence of psychic ability -- despite her claiming to have inherited same from her psychic then-living "granny" (who once read for people, too, before the frailties of old age forced her to jack that in apparently).

I've heard about a foreign lady named Maria, who's also based in Cobh (lives near a soccer club, I think). My cousin saw her before but, AFAIK, there hasn't been any action on the predictions front (I think Maria told her she never gives predictions that exceed a two-year timeframe -- and that time has passed now). Bit of a non-runner rogue reader, by the sound of her. :rolleyes:

:mad:
    I saw her about 5 years ago and, truthfully, I found the reading very generalised and, as it turned out, none of the predictions she made (within the applicable timeframe) ever manifested in any shape or form. Well, one thing (and one thing only, unfortunately!) which she did get right was about my then-recent ex-gf being pregnant by this other bloke (I found out about that shortly afterwards). That was it.

Stephanie was a nice girl, but I couldn't see any evidence of psychic ability -- despite her claiming to have inherited same from her psychic then-living "granny" (who once read for people, too, before the frailties of old age forced her to jack that in apparently).

I've heard about a foreign lady named Maria, who's also based in Cobh (lives near a soccer club, I think). My cousin saw her before but, AFAIK, there hasn't been any action on the predictions front (I think Maria told her she never gives predictions that exceed a two-year timeframe -- and that time has passed now). Bit of a non-runner rogue reader, by the sound of her. :rolleyes:

stephanies very genuine should not talk about her nan in a negative fashion its not recpectfull

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Myself and a few buddies went to Maria in Cobh 18 months ago and found way out with time but she was right on the button with events and predictions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 eleda21

James DD wrote: »
    Myself and a few buddies went to Maria in Cobh 18 months ago and found way out with time but she was right on the button with events and predictions

It's been a while since I posted here, so again just curious to check with ye if any of Stephanie's predictions have occurred? I've had a few minor ones happen within the set timeframe. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doddledoo32

I went to her a few times most stuff was true and happened around the time scales she gave me . Was there recently and just waiting and hoping what she said will come true . She always made me feel better than when I went in and gave me hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 happygirl2022

Hi, could someone please send me stephanies phone number please?

Advertisement