Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed in Murroe Co. Limerick

Options
  • 07-02-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Up to 15 Mbps in the morning and right now using eircom's speed test (10:11 p.m.) it's reporting 1.04 Mbps.

This is happening 7 nights a week. The list of things I can't do is endless:

Watch Netflix
    Online Gaming (Pings are over 150 ms to european servers)
    Tablet updates
    Windows updates
    youtube
    etc......

The list goes on and on. This is a joke. I'm paying for a 24MB unlimited package and can't even render speedtest.net have the time.

WTF is going on????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

I've tried numerous phone numbers to get in contact with eircom and not one of them works. Anyone else got an actual number that connects you with eircom?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

Would really appreciate it if you could also add your case to this thread. It's fair to say we have all had enough of this crap from eircom so maybe if we start highlighting how big the issue is comreg can take some action 

Advertisement