Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre nursing courses (FETAC LEVEL 5) Dublin/Kildare

Options
  • 07-02-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been looking around the internet for pre-nursing courses. I have found a few in Dublin (Greenhills, Grafton college, Kilroys College, Ballyfermot) I was wondering am I missing some? There were a few that were pricey! 2000 plus. And have excludes these.
    Any in Kildare ( apart from Newbridge... Too far away for me)
    I know Clane did a course, but not offering it anymore

Can anyone recommend any in particular. I really want to get into a nursing degree program, but thru the FETAC award rather than the aptitude! I just don't feel I'll get the points required.

TIA
    Creme egg

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

CFE Dundrum do it. I did the healthcare course there and found the quality of teaching to be very good and the assessment standards quite high, they don't give away distinctions, you gotta work for them. It only cost me €100 or something for the year. I think they start taking applications for September around now.

There's only a handful of places for FETAC applicants and much more for mature applicants so you should put effort into that application also and prepare for the test. In my class of thirty, there's four mature students and one FETAC. The test is very doable with preparation.

Advertisement