Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My beautiful Dad is slipping away

Options
2»

Comments

Thanks everyone for your messages. Dad passed away on Friday, valentines day. May he rest in peace

It feels like I typed that yesterday. Wow! Time files. A year next Saturday. A whole year!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Counting down the days to Dads 1st anniversary.... This time last year was a living nightmare. The pain of waiting, knowing that these were our last days with our lovely Dad were almost too much to bare. Death made time pass so slowly yet every hour was filled with a desperation of wanting to make time stand still. The year has passed in a blur with the awful pain of your absence... love you Dad. X

It feels like I typed that yesterday. Wow! Time files. A year next Saturday. A whole year!

Wow! Two years today. Still feels like yesterday.

Advertisement