Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

add someone to youtube

Options
  • 08-02-2014 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

want to add someone to youtube page so he can view video. How do i add him and what do i do then send him the link? The page is set to private

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭connorfleming

Set it to unlisted, then send him the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭WayneScott

Set it to unlisted, then send him the link.
    Thanks

There was a screen i could add his email and he would get link and it would say this is private log in if you have been given permission or something like that. Where is this option?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnIRD7UaYz0

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭connorfleming

I really don't know. I've not done anything like that since all the new layouts. Sorry, but the unlisted option would be an easy temporary workaround

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭WayneScott

I really don't know. I've not done anything like that since all the new layouts. Sorry, but the unlisted option would be an easy temporary workaround
    Thanks put it on a differnt site.there are too many comments and other vids on my 'private page' when I log in i see all the other vids suggestions and comments even though my page is private. I am deleting my youtube page

Advertisement