Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5km Color Fun Run Mallow Feb23rd

Options
  • 08-02-2014 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

A bit late I know but just found out that St.Mary's school in Mallow has organised a 5km colour run for the 23rd of February. Proceeds from the run are being donated to Anti Human Trafficking organisations APT (Act to Prevent Trafficking) and Turn Off The Red Light.

Details can be found here http://www.stmarys-mallow.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I found no details on run there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Condo131

Info for the event is here. More info here - under colour Run tab.

When I saw this first, I thought it was another of those expensive events run by commercial money grabbers, where very little, if any, goes to the charity. However it's a pure fundraiser and costs just €8 for adults and €6 for students.

Nice to see someone organise one of these on a purely charitable basis. Best of luck to them with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Awh this sounds lovely, and at such a good price too. I'll be there.

Advertisement