Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for building contractor?

Options
  • 08-02-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I am looking to find a building contractor that would be able to accompany me to some house viewings of houses that need to be renovated just to give me an idea of costings.

Does anybody know any builders that offer this service or could provide some recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

If your not able to have a rough idea of what work is involved and what your willing to spend, then I recommend staying away from major projects.

It will cost serious money for a builder to go to all viewings and price them all, and still not be guaranteed the job.

PM. me and I can give you the name of the builder I use, if you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mrdocker

scudo2 wrote: »
    If your not able to have a rough idea of what work is involved and what your willing to spend, then I recommend staying away from major projects.

It will cost serious money for a builder to go to all viewings and price them all, and still not be guaranteed the job.

PM. me and I can give you the name of the builder I use, if you need.

Thanks Scudo, wouldn't be looking for a builder to go to every viewing, just some houses we would be serious about and also I think after one or two costings would get the idea of what builders are charging these days.

Advertisement