Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Barista Championship

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Attended part of it before - on a couple of occasions. We used to be fortunate enough to get live streams of it also but last year there was none. Good fun to attend but I actually preferred the up close shots of the stream and the commentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭James_R

I enjoyed watching the WBC stream last year, and I'm sure the commentary played a big part of that. Might pop along tomorrow just to have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

Where is it being held? I can't seem to find the location on the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Zymurgist wrote: »
    Where is it being held? I can't seem to find the location on the website

City West Hotel/Conference centre

You need to register to attend as far as I know but registration only seems to be for businesses?!?

update:
    Anyone can attend, you just register at the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Just to confirm that Petesy Williams is the winner. I managed to get an hour there earlier and was fortunate enough to catch both his and Vini's routine. Both were amazing routines - though I have to admit I would have been in the Q quicker for Vini's sig drink.

I missed Petesy's but caught the end of Vini's, most of Niall Wynn's and all of Tom Stafford's. Tom really pushed things by asking the judges to SNORT some icing sugar before downing an espresso.

Advertisement