Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dis HL Irish

Options
  • 08-02-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can someone please explain what happens at the end of the Pros 'Dis' i was missing when they read the end of it and havent a clue what happens after she starts talking about Mao! is being sarcastic or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

emmamgf wrote: »
    Can someone please explain what happens at the end of the Pros 'Dis' i was missing when they read the end of it and havent a clue what happens after she starts talking about Mao! is being sarcastic or what?

We never read the stories in class, only the summaries. Can't give you much detail, but what I do know is that she keeps talking - saying that she was only joking about being dissatisfied with her life - and the husband falls asleep in the armchair (by which point you feel like doing the same). :p

Advertisement