Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is light leakage on iPad 2 a big deal?

Options
  • 08-02-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

I purchased an iPad 2 from Apple online a couple of weeks ago. There are a couple of subtle patches of light leakage along the bottom left side ( they've been there since the beginning) . It's not all that distracting but I've seen a lot of people with talk of returning iPads due to the same issue. Does it spread or get worse?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I've once or twice opened iPads for customers and seen material defects. Once a piece of dirt was under the glass layer, and in other cases I have seen this issue. Not all models manufactured will suffer from the problem, it probably affects less than 1% of units but that's only my personal take and not any matter of fact

Advertisement