Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nestle NAN baby formula in Ireland?

Options
  • 08-02-2014 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi all, as the title suggests, does anyone know if I can buy Nestle NAN baby formula in Ireland?
    Am travelling home with the little man in March and don't want to have to bring a weeks supply of powder if I can get it over there.

...also on a side note, does anyone know if I can bring a bottle or two already made up through security? Or even the powder & water separately?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not sure about the formula over here but you can bring premade bottles through security. You may be asked to taste it though to make sure it's not poison/explosives though!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I don't think they sell the Nestle formulas in Ireland. I used to give my daughter Nestle Nidina and had to bring it with me when I went over. A bit of a pain, but needs must.
    No hassle travelling with bottles already made up, but as already mentioned you may have to try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

<snip>

Am I missing something? It doesn't say anything in your link about whether the formula is available here. ..its just a blog about nestles marketing practises?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

I'm pretty sure I seen nestle formula in the Polish shops! I shop there a lot.

I brought bottles through security when travelling with my son and they made me taste it but too my sons disgust! He couldn't understand why mammy would take his bottle off him and drink it herself :)
    Now when I'm travelling I feed him before we check in and then give him a bottle on the plane. He only drinks 3 bottles a day but for some reason he goes through an extra 2/3 bottles when we are on the plane! It's good for his ears anyway. Try and make sure baby is drinking bottle taking off and landing.
    The first time my son was on a plane he screamed when taking off but his used to it now as we travel a lot!

Advertisement