Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MVP battery life issue

Options
  • 08-02-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I've had my MVP since November, the main reason I got it was for the battery life. I charge it nightly and until now have had very little issue. But the last couple of days it has run out after a days use, where as before I could easily get two days out of it and part of a third day no problem. I have an ego or two around the place but the reason I bought it in the first place was to negate the need of having and carrying around extra batteries with me so it's quite annoying.

I've only had it a few months an I'm pretty disappointed that this has happened. What should I do here guys, contact the vendor or innokin themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

was it MVP 2 - im having similar issues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

dball wrote: »
    was it MVP 2 - im having similar issues

It was the MVP2, it eventually stopped charging and is gone back to the vendor, they are sending me out a replacement.

Advertisement