Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logo

• 08-02-2014 10:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Hello i am looking to make a basic logo for a charity cycle,it has to fit a cover photo for facebook,is there a easy site to do this thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Peopleperhour.com - you can hire a freelancer, and pay using a normal debit card.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

If you want to make it yourself in a graphics editor have a look at inkscape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

5uspect wrote: »
    If you want to make it yourself in a graphics editor have a look at inkscape.
    just download it and i am lost lol not a clue

Haha, it can be pretty intimidating! Seriously, PeoplePerHour.com is usually pretty good, and you only pay when you receive the work.

Oh, you could always try GraphicRiver.net, where there are loads of stock logos for sale. If it's just for a small or once-off event then you probably wouldn't need to get the exclusive licence. And I can make up the facebook / twitter images for you. It's for charity like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

Send me the details and I'll do it for you on the house.

Advertisement