Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I buy the new kindle white or grey?

Options
  • 09-02-2014 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Sorry, I had a few drinks last night. The white one seems to be a lot more expensive. I noticed the old one was a little sluggish but is the white one much better; I know it has a different processor.

Is the white really worthwhile for making it easier to read books than the grey?

Cheers.

euser1984 wrote: »
    Sorry, I had a few drinks last night. The white one seems to be a lot more expensive. I noticed the old one was a little sluggish but is the white one much better; I know it has a different processor.

Is the white really worthwhile for making it easier to read books than the grey?

Cheers.

It's superior in every way to the basic one, especially for reading at night.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

If you mean the Paperwhite, then yes, buy that one.

Better reading in both daylight and can also be read in the dark.

Advertisement