Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked 3 palette

• 09-02-2014 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone tell me if Debenhams Henry street has the Naked 3 palette in stock. I'm trying to track it down for my girlfriend. I know can do shop and collect or order online but will be in Dublin tomorrow and would suit better to pick it up in person

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Best bet is to give them a call in the morning before you go I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jeffscott72

Thanks for that but I should have been clearer. It was more a question to see if they have generally had it in stock recently since it was very tough to track down pre Christmas.

Well they did have it in stock so for anyone wondering you can get it easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

I was in there about a week ago and they had loads of them.

Advertisement