Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holster issue

• 09-02-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

1. Bought a Tangfoglio LM.

2. Bought a Swiss Arms universal RHS hip holster.

3. Holster ejects mag from pistol every time I secure it.

4. I look like a dick. And I'm getting annoyed.

The Tangfoglio has a very high profile mag release. Anyone got a suggested solution or a holster that works with the pistol without any 'Velcro or rubber band suggestions'?

Awesome pistol btw. Great kick, great balance. **** sights if you can't snap shoot. Solid build. Review done. Out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

suffer from this myself with a CZ75 and have lost two mags. I stitched two pieces of elasticated material together. (waist band form a pair of gym shorts if I remember tight) basically one piece goes around the pistol grip then stich one end of the second piece to one side of the first piece, loop it down under the gag til it meets the other side of the first piece and stich it on.

feels ok in the hand and mag changes seem easy enough. much better than my electrical tape solutions of the past. but ive yet to try it out in the field

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lillian2608

Actually I take it all back. It's junk. Only six mags fired and it now jams up on every shot. The bbs are being pushed down into the feed ramp and getting stuck there. The nozzle gets fouled when the nozzle feeder rides up over the bb and the slide jams. It's going back.

Advertisement