Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick council house waiting times

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Bubabear

At first i was told it was because house is so unfit
    then when i asked if i could have form for perspective ll i was told that we prob wouldnt get rent allowance due to me working even temp job.
    But when we try and argue our case they always go back to house being unfit.
    We dont qualify for RAS as we havent been in reciept of RA for 18 consecutive mnts
    and have had work.
    We fall through the net for nearly all assistance not that we are looking for any we try to live within our means with the odd tough.week, like so many others
    we only look for help with housing
    Never thought of journalist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

If your house is unfit for living in, then a complaint to the PRTB might be a good step to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Bubabear

Did that today found out ll not registered they taken further action sending someone to look at place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Bubabear wrote: »
    Did that today found out ll not registered they taken further action sending someone to look at place
    That doesn't affect your rights in any way. It may mean a fine for your landlord.

Advertisement