Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alpha sy9-24 low pressure

• 09-02-2014 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I've turned of my gas boiler for a week and now it shows alert that pressure is to low (A and B blinks)

How can I re pressure Alpha sy9-24 gas boiler ?

In the instruction:
    http://www.alpha-innovation.co.uk/custom/upload/instructions/Old%20models/SY9%2024%20Installation%20and%20Servicing%20Inst.pdf
    on page 15 there is information that I need to "Open the fill point valve on the filling loop until water is heard to flow" which is fine but do I have to connect that filling loop to the boiler ? if so then would that be ok to connect hose from the tap to the inlet marked red on the attachment ?

Regards,
    Adam.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

If the pressure in the heating system (NOT in the boiler!) has dropped, it sounds like you have a small leak....I'd be inclined to call a plumber in to sort out the leak before you start finding damp patches.....

Under no circumstances should you touch the boiler!

Advertisement